Acute Psychiatric Inpatient Program
For Males & Females
Our Acute Psychiatric Inpatient Program is a short-term program that provides specific treatment for adolescents (9+), adults, and senior patients who are suffering from psychiatric issues and cannot function safely enough in their immediate communities in and around Kingsport, be it at school, home or another location.
This program is designed for individuals who are exhibiting one or more of the following:
- Significant risk of suicide or self-harm
- Assaultive behavior toward family or others
- Extreme depression or anxiety
- Psychotic or extreme behaviors
- Extreme anger and explosiveness
- Serious impairment in their ability to tend to daily activities.
At Creekside, our certified mental health professionals provide a warm and comfortable environment for everyone. This program provides a safe, nurturing setting where our patients’ immediate mental health needs can be addressed so they can regain stability and effective functioning in order to return to their homes and communities. Family involvement is a large part of the recovery process, and we do everything possible to help facilitate this.
- Medical and psychological evaluation
- Family, group, & individual therapy
- Medication management
- Coordination of treatment and aftercare plans with community providers
- Recreational therapy
For more information regarding our Kingsport, TN behavioral health services, please contact us today!